Fall is my favorite time of the year. This cocktail is a great transition from those light summer cocktails to the more spicier cocktails that winter tends to bring.
1 1/2 ounces Vodka
3/4 ounces Pumpkin Ginger Syrup (see below)
1/2 Lime Juiced
1. Shake ingredients with ice.
2. Strain into a rocks or highball glass.
3. Fill with ice.
4. Top with club soda.
Pumpkin Ginger Syrup
8 fl. oz Water
8 oz Brown Sugar
1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
2 oz Chopped Ginger
1. Bring water to a boil.
2. Reduce to medium heat.
3. Stir in sugar until it dissolves.
4. Add Pumpkin Pie Spice and chopped ginger.
5. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Strain once cooled.